Fashion (and not the weird kind)





Its been a while since I last wrote on here, so I figured it was time for a post.... 




I was thinking today, that two of my favorite things are Photography & Fashion, so why not just put them together right here on the blog? I mean I do wanna be a Fashion Photographer anyways and it will keep me posting more! So from now on every Friday will be "Fashion Friday" I'll be posting a favorite outfit of mine, telling you where I got it and how much!....And when I say fashion, I don't mean one piece of weird looking clothing that all the celebs wear that costs $250. (such as this....weirdness)




I mean totally different articles of clothing bought for a great price, brand new, put together several different ways to make tons of outfits, and cute outfits at that! ;) (something more along the lines of this :))


i wish i had this..










Soo if you have absolutely nothing to do on Friday, then be sure to come back here and check it outt. 






No comments:

Post a Comment